Into the Light: Radiating Love
Into the Light: Radiating Love
Explore and connect to the Clear Light of Love
The fifth offering in this near-death experience series focuses on exploring and connecting to the Clear Light of Love, and recognizing that this love is in us, all around us, and is the fundamental energy of our universe. Scott Taylor guides you on opening your heart, flowing love out into the world and connecting to the love of the Universe. Hemi-Sync® frequencies help hold you in this heart space. Features two tracks; one verbally guided, one an open exercise to explore this state in more depth. Detailed guidance manual included.
Music by Christopher Lloyd Clarke. Licensed by Enlightened Audio. Executive producer Garrett Stevens. Engineered and mastered by Kevin Cowan.
Also available in Italian
Other titles in this series are: Into the Light: Near Death Meditations; Into the Light: Free Flow Meditations; Into the Light: Meeting Your Guides; Into the Light: Exploring the Tunnel; and Into the Light: Embracing Source.
Get the complete series here (all six albums) at a special price and save!
Visit Scott’s website at www.neardeathmeditations.com for more information on near-death experiences.
People also likedSee All
Going Home® SupportMP3 $82.65 Album Series
Designed to help family and friends better understand and accept the reality of the death process.
- GH307DL-7 Going Home Support 4 Mind Awake Body Asleep
- GH307DL-8 Going Home Support 5 Flying Free
- GH307DL-9 Going Home Support 6 Remove and Release
- GH307DL-10 Going Home Support 7 Edge of Here and Now
- GH307DL-11 Going Home Support 8 Touring the Interstate
- GH307DL-12 Going Home Support 9 Moment of Revelation
- GH307DL-1 Going Home Support 10 Messages in 21
- GH307DL-2 Going Home Support 11 Recharge and Regenerate
- GH307DL-3 Going Home Support 12 Restorative Sleep
- GH307DL-4 Going Home Support 1 GoingHomeLeaders Elizabeth Kubler Ross MD
- GH307DL-5 Going Home Support 2 GoingHomeLeaders Charles Tart PhD
- GH307DL-6 Going Home Support 3 HemiSync Technology
Going Home® SubjectMP3 $82.65 Album Series
Dramatically reduce the common fear of physical death
- GH306DL-1 Going Home Subject 10 Return to Revelation
- GH306DL-2 Going Home Subject 11 Relocation Theme
- GH306DL-3 Going Home Subject 1 Mind Awake Body Asleep
- GH306DL-4 Going Home Subject 2 Flying Free
- GH306DL-5 Going Home Subject 3 Remove and Release
- GH306DL-6 Going Home Subject 4 Edge of Here and Now
- GH306DL-7 Going Home Subject 5 Touring the Interstate
- GH306DL-8 Going Home Subject 6 Moment of Revelation
- GH306DL-9 Going Home Subject 7 Right of Passage
- GH306DL-10 Going Home Subject 8 Homecoming
- GH306DL-11 Going Home Subject 9 Freedom Flight
Pain ManagementMP3 $16.65 Mind Food®
Diminish pain signals and support healing with this verbally guided Hemi-Sync® exercise.
Dr. Scott Taylor has dedicated over 30 years to exploring the field of near-death experiences. His first-hand encounter with a shared NDE occurred in 1981, and he has been committed to researching others’ experiences and raising awareness ever since.
A known research and speaker in the field of NDE studies, Scott wrote his doctoral dissertation on Near-Death Experiences: Discovering and Living in Unity.
Dr. Taylor has been a skilled trainer for the Monroe Institute for over 30 years, and now serves as its Executive Director. He is author and voice of the best-selling Into the Light series. He also is the creator and facilitator of Monroe Institute’s six-day NDE Intensive, which uses the pathways laid down by NDErs to explore states of consciousness.
He served on the board of International Association for Near-Death Studies and continues to moderate their annual conference.
Scott has also been a small business mentor and educator. An accomplished business leader and former CEO, he is skilled in a broad range of leadership and business issues.
He earned his MBA from Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management, and his doctorate in education from University of St. Thomas. He also holds a degree in spiritual counseling from the New Seminary.
When not immersed in NDEs, Scott is passionate about the sport of curling and all things Scottish. For his 60th birthday, he committed to wearing a kilt every day during 2014.
He is married to the love of his life, Anne Hunter.
Visit Scott’s website at www.neardeathmeditations.com.
What is Mind Food®
Mind Food® titles incorporate verbal guidance and/or subtle sound effects along with specially blended Hemi-Sync frequencies and sound patterns designed to help you achieve and sustain synchronized brain wave activity in both hemispheres of your brain. As with Metamusic recordings, Mind Food selections are available for a wide variety of uses ranging from meditations or focused attention to stress management and sleep enhancement, or for other practical everyday applications.