This policy applies to the Site and will disclose and describe our integrated tools and features (discussion forum functions, ad networks, etc.). We do not control and cannot speak for other web sites or apps, even if the Site contains links that connect to those other sites or apps.
Information We Collect and Use
We may collect and combine information when you interact with the Site including:
• Information You Provide. We collect information you provide to us, including:
– When you create an account with us. When you use the Site, we may also recognize you or your devices whether or not you are signed in. We may use device IDs, cookies, and other signals, including information obtained from third parties, to associate accounts and/or devices with you.
– When you communicate with us via the Site, we analyze and store all content, messaging, and posts. This allows us to develop and deliver relevant features and content.
– When you sign up for paid services and products, use services or purchase products that require your financial information, or complete transactions with us, we and our third-party processer Stripe will collect billing and shipping contact information. Stripe, however, will only receive your payment and financial information. We do not receive or retain this information. Visit https://stripe.com/privacy to learn more about Stripe and how to opt-out.
• Device Information. We collect information from your computers or mobile devices, either directly or via our ad network and analytics partners, including your activity on the Site across devices. This includes data such as IP addresses, cookie information, mobile device, advertising identifiers, browser and version, operating system type and version, mobile network information, device settings, and software data. We may recognize your devices to provide you with personalized experiences across the devices you use.
• Location. Our analytics partners collect location information from sources such as IP addresses and mobile phone network data. You can manage your location preferences and opt out of location tracking by using the location settings on your devices and within your web browser.
• Data from Tracking and Ad Technologies.
– We collect information during and after your interaction with the Site. This is done by data collection technologies, such as web beacons and cookies. In particular, we use Google Analytics to evaluate and improve the Site and offer you more personalized services and products. Visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245 to learn more about Google Analytics and how to opt out. These data collection technologies allow us to understand your activity on the Site.
– This information includes the content viewed or clicked on, the frequency and duration of your activity; your navigation of the Site, any purchases from affiliate links, and any ads you may have clicked on to arrive at the Site.
• Data from Third Parties. We collect information about you from other users, third-parties, and affiliates, including:
– from connected third-party services or third-party sign ins such as via Facebook, Twitter or Google.
– from advertisers about your interactions with our ads or their sites.
How We Use the Data We Collect
We are able to deliver, personalize, and improve our Site by using the data we have about your activities and interests. We may use this data to maintain and improve the Site, fulfill your requests and when authorized by you, contact you, report to others aggregated and/or anonymized data about our Site visitors and their usage habits, and to detect and defend against fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful activity as such things may arise.
You can manage or review your account information, marketing preferences, and user data. For any of these controls or opt-outs, please contact email@example.com:
• to edit your account information and settings, including any profile and contact data
• to ask us to restrict, stop processing, or delete your personal data
• to unsubscribe from marketing messages or newsletters
• to opt out of ad retargeting or personalized content suggestions
• to access, manage, and remove geo-location information associated with your account
• to delete your account login credentials, make your account inaccessible, and/or remove or anonymize any content you have posted to the Site or shared with others on the Site
• to request a machine-readable copy of your personal data
How We Share Data
We share data with our service providers, including ad networks, site analytics companies, and affiliate sales partners. We also share information we have about you for the purposes described in this policy, and as described above in the “How We Use the Data We Collect” part. We do not otherwise sell, license, or share information that individually identifies our customers with any other individuals or entities unless we have your consent, or in response to legal process, legal requests, claims that any content violates the rights of third-parties, or as otherwise required by law or for protection of the rights, property, or personal safety of our users or our personnel.
Change of Control of Our Site
If the ownership or control of the Site changes as a result of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets, we may transfer your information to the new owner, subject to this policy or its then-current version.
Information Security and Data Retention
We have technical and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access, use or disclosure of user data. Please note that no data transmission over the Internet, and no information storage system is 100% secure. We also rely on our users to protect the security of their own accounts and personal data, including by not sharing passwords and login credentials, or by making those things readily available to third parties. Typically, we will retain collected information until you contact us to restrict or delete your personal information considering applicable statutes of limitation periods and compliance with applicable laws.
Protecting Children’s Privacy
Our Services are for a general audience. We do not want, and we do not knowingly collect, use, or share information that could be used to identify children under the age of 13.
EU age limitation
Due to the data and privacy laws in the European Union, we do not ask for or knowingly accept personally identifiable data from EU users under the age of 16. If you are in the EU and below the age of 16 years, we will require consent by the holder of parental responsibility over you.
Data Processing and International Transfers
The Site is hosted in the United States. If you are accessing the Site from a jurisdiction with privacy laws or regulations that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Site, you are transferring your personal information to the United States and you consent to that transfer, subject to the terms of this policy. You agree to the data collection, processing, storing, sharing, transferring, and uses of your information as outlined in this policy. You agree that we may transfer, process, store and use your information in countries other than your own.
This Site uses remarketing services to advertise on third party websites (including Google) to previous visitors to the Site. We may advertise to previous visitors who have not completed a task on the Site, for example using the contact form to make an inquiry or completing the purchase of an item from the Site. This could be in the form of an advertisement on the Google search results page, or a site in the Google Display Network, or on Facebook.
Policy Applies Only to Us
This policy does not apply to the practices of any companies or individuals except for us, or to people whom we do not employ or control.
Updates and Amendments
We may update this policy from time to time, so please check it periodically. If we make changes that are material, we will provide you with notice before those changes occur.
If you have questions, suggestions, or concerns, please contact us at:
Interstate Industries, Inc.
Attn: Customer Service
P.O. Box 505
Lovingston, Virginia 22949
Phone #: 434-263-8692