How does Hemi-Sync® compare to other products?
We feel that it is inappropriate for us to comment on specific products or technologies; however, many competitors do like to compare themselves to us, and for good reason. Hemi-Sync® remains the gold standard.
• Robert Monroe’s pioneering work with hemispheric synchronization (Hemi-Sync) sound patterns inspired an entire industry of mind/brain products and technologies.
• Hemi-Sync is a technologically sophisticated process that has been awarded three U.S. patents.
• With millions of products sold worldwide, Hemi-Sync® has been shown to be a highly effective, safe, time-proven technology.
• Improving the efficacy of Hemi-Sync® has been a continually evolving process — to which we have remained committed. Today’s Hemi-Sync® has been refined with over 50 years of research and development and is supported by numerous studies, reports, articles and testimonials available at https://Hemi-Sync.com. Hemi-Sync® has been scientifically and clinically proven to be effective.
• Over the years, the Hemi-Sync® process has evolved into a sophisticated multi-layering of Hemi-Sync® signals—”designer mixes” of sound frequencies, fashioned to be optimally effective for a given application. Naturally, Hemi-Sync® sleep products incorporate predominately delta frequencies; learning products predominately beta and so forth. However, these designer mixes are supplemented with special sound frequencies which enable the desired result. This is the “key” to the effectiveness of Hemi-Sync®.
• Ongoing Hemi-Sync® research has resulted in the development of scores of individual products for specific applications such as focused attention, stress reduction, meditation, sleep enhancement, and pain control, to name a few. Other Hemi-Sync® products are available as a series (some of which are progressive in nature) such as the Gateway Experience® In-Home training program for exploring states of consciousness.
• We do not recommend using Hemi-Sync® in combination with other devices or technologies that influence brain activity.